Saturday, July 17, 2010

Congressionovela


Imelda murmuring to herself:
Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist this?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, you don't know how I missed this.

Imelda to Sonny:
I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore
If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before
But I have a talent, a wonderful thing
'Cause everyone listens when I start to sing
I'm so grateful and proud
All I want is to sing it out loud

Sonny to Imelda:
You are my dancing queen
You're so sweet dancing as if you're only seventeen
Dancing queen feel the beat from the tambourine

GMA to Sonny:
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Sonny I'm still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down
If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Sonny I'm still free
Take a chance on me
Gonna do my very best and it ain't no lie
If you put me to the test, if you let me try

No comments:

Post a Comment