Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nanay


My Nanay is 83 years old. That we still have and enjoying Nanay's love right now is the best gift that God has given us. She is currently sick but she is in high spirit. She is not worried, she said her life is in the good hands of the best doctor in the world - Jesus Christ. I like her positive demeanor but as much as I want to say, good Nanay that is the spirit, I cannot. I am sadden and is now a nervous wreck. The situation might not be that bad but how do you tell yourself it is OK when you see your Nanay lying in a hospital bed. I don't like staying in the hospital when someone is sick because I make rash decisions and this morning I made one - my Mom was complaining of headache and when she refused the doctor's order for a pain reliever to be injected to her, I got mad. I heard the pain in her voice, not of anger,but of understanding. She knows that I am at my nervous best when my love ones get sick. I am sorry Nanay that sometimes, LOVE can also hurt.

1 comment: